US: Boisset Family Estates seals Raymond Vineyard deal
Boisset Family Estates, the US division of French wine producer Boisset, has closed a deal to acquire Raymond Vineyard & Cellar from Japan's Kirin Holdings.
Boisset Family Estates said late last week that it has completed its acquisition of Raymond Vineyard, announced last month and which represents its first winery acquisition in California's Napa Valley.
Financial details were not disclosed.
Kirin Holdings has blamed unfavourable currency rates and a weakened Japanese economy for a fall in sales and profits in 2009....
Japanese drinks group Kirin Holdings has appointed a new president and CEO as it looks to push on with plans to drive earnings, despite a breakdown in merger talks with Suntory....
Kirin Holdings and Suntory have moved closer to securing a deal to merge after solving a dispute over ownership of the new business, according to a report....
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages