US: Boisset Family Estates seals Raymond Vineyard deal
Boisset Family Estates, the US division of French wine producer Boisset, has closed a deal to acquire Raymond Vineyard & Cellar from Japan's Kirin Holdings.
Boisset Family Estates said late last week that it has completed its acquisition of Raymond Vineyard, announced last month and which represents its first winery acquisition in California's Napa Valley.
Financial details were not disclosed.
Kirin Holdings has blamed unfavourable currency rates and a weakened Japanese economy for a fall in sales and profits in 2009....
Japanese drinks group Kirin Holdings has appointed a new president and CEO as it looks to push on with plans to drive earnings, despite a breakdown in merger talks with Suntory....
Kirin Holdings and Suntory have moved closer to securing a deal to merge after solving a dispute over ownership of the new business, according to a report....
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research