SPAIN: Bodegas Luis Gurpegui Muga looking at €4M Chilean investment
Bodegas Luis Gurpegui Muga, the Spanish wine concern, is looking at buying a property in the Chilean region of Valle de Colchagua and will invest a maximum of €4.4m (US$4.0m) to do so, according to Spanish press reports today. Bodegas Luis Gurpegui Muga, which owns the Chilean winery Bodega Baron de Gurpegui, is looking to buy a 50ha property.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Molson Coors appoints Europe CEO