SPAIN: Bodegas Bilbainas profits tumble
Bodegas Bilbainas has reported a heavy fall in its full year net profit.
The Spanish winemaker said in a filing to the Spanish stock market that net profits reached €1.7m (US$2.1m) a fal of 71% on last year's figure.
Earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) also fell by 1.7% to €3.98m on the back of turnover of €12.2m, which was down 2.6%.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down