UK: Boddingtons to be official partner for the Commonwealth Games
The Interbrew-owned beer brand, Boddingtons, has signed up as an official partner for the 2002 Commonwealth Games which is to take place in Manchester, the brand's "home town". "We are excited to be a partner in one of the biggest events set to be staged in 2002," said brand director, Phil Rumbol. "Boddingtons has been a part of life in Manchester for over two hundred years and we are proud to be associated with the Games."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends