UK: Boddingtons to be official partner for the Commonwealth Games
The Interbrew-owned beer brand, Boddingtons, has signed up as an official partner for the 2002 Commonwealth Games which is to take place in Manchester, the brand's "home town". "We are excited to be a partner in one of the biggest events set to be staged in 2002," said brand director, Phil Rumbol. "Boddingtons has been a part of life in Manchester for over two hundred years and we are proud to be associated with the Games."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- just the Ten - Top Analyses of 2014
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- United Spirits bids for distribution deal approval
- SWA eyes London boost with new office
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018