UK: Boddingtons to be official partner for the Commonwealth Games
The Interbrew-owned beer brand, Boddingtons, has signed up as an official partner for the 2002 Commonwealth Games which is to take place in Manchester, the brand's "home town". "We are excited to be a partner in one of the biggest events set to be staged in 2002," said brand director, Phil Rumbol. "Boddingtons has been a part of life in Manchester for over two hundred years and we are proud to be associated with the Games."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"