UK: Boddingtons launch Virgin radio campaign
Boddingtons, famous in the UK for its advertising campaign is following up its recent sponsorship of Amnesty International's "We Know Where You Live" anniversary concert with the four-month long radio sponsorship.
Interbrew UK has linked up with Virgin Radio to develop the programming concept, which will feature an intro and outro in the style of a comedy club host, designed to reflect the atmosphere of the club circuit.
Richard Evans, marketing director of Interbrew UK said: "Boddingtons is already closely identified with comedy because of its advertising executions and we believe there is an opportunity to build on this comedy association to establish a closer relationship with the consumer.
"Comedy provides a creative routine to reinforce the key brand values by giving something back to consumers. There is a natural synergy in comedy sponsorship for Boddingtons because its core brand values - such as honesty, warmth and modernity - are a close match for the values connected with intelligent, home-grown comedy," he added.
The global roll-out of InBev's Brazilian beer, Brahma, adds a third premium brand to the global brewer's international portfolio but some observers have suggested it's an unnecessary step which threat...
SUN Interbrew is looking to relinquish its stake in Pivoindustriya Primorya....
Interbrew UK has poached two marketing managers from rival brewers....
Interbrew is to place a £1m support package behind its Czech brand Staropramen in the UK....
InBev has announced that the deadline for the receipt of acceptances for the recommended offers of US$33.41 for the remaining Class A (non-voting) shares in SUN Interbrew, along with Class A Securitie...
SUN Interbrew is looking to buy into a Siberian brewer, according to local press reports....
Interbrew UK has announced plans to launch a new speciality beer....
InBev has extended the deadline for the receipt of acceptances for the recommended offers of USD33.41 in cash for the remaining shares and Securities that it does not already own in SUN Interbrew (SIL...
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets