UK: Boddingtons dumps the 'cheeky cow'
After making their debut on the UK screen last year in a series of Boddington advertisements Graham J Heffer and his glamorous sidekick Claudia have gone their separate ways.
It appears that after three appearances together, the pressures of fame and stardom began to highlight the cracks in a once strong relationship.
This latest series of Boddingtons advertisements, costing around £4.5m, feature Graham being interviewed about his rise to fame on the Des O'Connor Show, and Lloyd Grossman touring the chilled cream icon's mansion only to discover identical twins in his hotub.
The UK still has to wait for the second Boddington feature to be shown, but the Des O'Connor execution began at the beginning of October and will run until November.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report