UK: Boddingtons dumps the 'cheeky cow'
After making their debut on the UK screen last year in a series of Boddington advertisements Graham J Heffer and his glamorous sidekick Claudia have gone their separate ways.
It appears that after three appearances together, the pressures of fame and stardom began to highlight the cracks in a once strong relationship.
This latest series of Boddingtons advertisements, costing around £4.5m, feature Graham being interviewed about his rise to fame on the Des O'Connor Show, and Lloyd Grossman touring the chilled cream icon's mansion only to discover identical twins in his hotub.
The UK still has to wait for the second Boddington feature to be shown, but the Des O'Connor execution began at the beginning of October and will run until November.
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report