US: Boag’s Brewery rolls out flagship across US
Boag's Brewery is rolling out its flagship brand in the US.
The Tasmanian-based brewer confirmed yesterday (27 March) that James Boag's Premium Lager is now available in bars and restaurants as well as in the off-trade in the country.
The 5% ABV beer is available in 12.68-ounce (375ml) longneck green bottles, and retails at between US$6.99 and US$7.99 for a 6-pack.
"James Boag's Premium Lager is being introduced in the US as part of a phased national rollout," the company added. The beer is being imported by Global Village Importers, serving the Mid-Atlantic and south-east regions; St. Killian Importing, serving New England and the north-east; Logret Import and Export, serving the south-west, and Mercospirits, serving the mid-west region.
In August last year, J Boag & Son - the Australian beer unit of Philippine food and beverage group, San Miguel Corp. - posted a 13% increase in revenues to A$54m (US$40.2m) in the period from January to July, on the back of a rise in volume sales of 17%.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends