US: Boag’s Brewery rolls out flagship across US
Boag's Brewery is rolling out its flagship brand in the US.
The Tasmanian-based brewer confirmed yesterday (27 March) that James Boag's Premium Lager is now available in bars and restaurants as well as in the off-trade in the country.
The 5% ABV beer is available in 12.68-ounce (375ml) longneck green bottles, and retails at between US$6.99 and US$7.99 for a 6-pack.
"James Boag's Premium Lager is being introduced in the US as part of a phased national rollout," the company added. The beer is being imported by Global Village Importers, serving the Mid-Atlantic and south-east regions; St. Killian Importing, serving New England and the north-east; Logret Import and Export, serving the south-west, and Mercospirits, serving the mid-west region.
In August last year, J Boag & Son - the Australian beer unit of Philippine food and beverage group, San Miguel Corp. - posted a 13% increase in revenues to A$54m (US$40.2m) in the period from January to July, on the back of a rise in volume sales of 17%.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review