UK: BNIC launches Cognac site
The Bureau National Interprofessionnel du Cognac (BNIC) has revamped its website.
The new site, www.cognac.fr, is translated into seven languages and has a four-colour browser to access different sections of interest.
The red section offers a complete directory of Cognac producers and merchants, with brands and companies contact details.
The yellow section provides information about the BNIC, the Cognac AOC rules and regulations and the latest export statistics.
Meanwhile, the green section contains information about Cognac history, production, markets and region, and the blue section has latest information about events and festivals in the Cognac region.
Reports from wine industry associations in the Rhône, Provence and Languedoc suggest that 2006 has produced a high-quality vintage across all three regions. Stuart Todd continues just-drinks' 2006 har...
The just-drinks 2006 harvest round-up continues with a look at this year's vintage in France's most northerly wine regions of the Loire, Alsace and Champagne. Lyn Parry reports from the Loire, while D...
French wine producer Gabriel Meffre is expanding its range of wines from the Rhône Valley with the launch of two more labels from its Laurus range....
The French regulatory body for AOC wines, the INAO (Institut National des Appellations d'Origine), is being reorganised to focus on quality control....
Bordeaux wine professionals fear that proposed EU reforms of the wine industry could be hijacked by a French government keen on micro-managing wine production. "The government is showing reluctance to...
The French wine appellations body, the INAO, has approved the transformation of the Languedoc AOC with its production area enlarged to include all of the AOC appellations in Languedoc Roussillon....
The use of wood chips in French AOC winemaking has been banned despite recent support for their use by the French government....
Bordeaux négociant Savas has been found guilty of fraud after illegally mixing wine and selling incorrectly labelled products....
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the alcohol category in 2017
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Asahi Group lifts 2016 sales, profits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends