US: Blueberry vodka joins the Burnett's stable
US spirits group Heaven Hill Distilleries has launched yet another addition to its stable of flavoured vodkas.
Heaven Hill said yesterday (21 February) that Burnett's Blueberry Vodka, the 14th flavour in the range, is now on sale in the US.
"The Burnett's flavours have been able to quickly capitalise on consumer trends in the flavoured spirit arena," said Reid Hafer, brand manager for Heaven Hill's Burnett's franchise. "The result is a successful line of flavoured vodkas that continues to grow in volume and offerings annually."
A Heaven Hill spokesman refused to reveal the sales of Burnett's vodka in the US but said the core vodka product is growing at "double-digits" annually - with the flavoured stable growing faster.
The spokesman said: "We're doing a good job of reflecting consumer demand for a variety of flavours at a price-point that combines very good quality vodka with brand availability."
The 35% abv blueberry variant is priced at US$9.99, in line with other Burnett's flavours.
Given how many times the position of chief executive of Constellation Europe has changed hands recently, and the problems the company has faced in the crucial UK market, the more cynical observers mig...
There has rarely been dull moment in recent years for anyone concerned with Stolichnaya, with a long-running rights dispute over the brand name, a switch to bottling the brand outside Russia and the t...
With interest surrounding the likely sale of Swedish spirits producer V&S Group growing by the day, there could be no better time to look at the company's flagship vodka brand Absolut and the opportun...
The chief of Pernod Ricard's Stolichnaya partner is the subject of an arrest warrant in his native Russia....
Liquor auctions have been legalised in New York....
Angostura has launched its first new bitters for nearly 200 years....
Premium vodka brand Grey Goose has announced that it is to be a promotional partner of the 2007 US Open Tennis Championship, to be held later this summer at Flushing Meadows, New York....
Boosted by the performance of its vodka and whiskey brands, Castle Brands has reported first quarter net sales of US$5.6m, a 3% increase over the prior year quarter....
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Pernod launches pomegranate whisky drink
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research