Product Launch - US: Blue Nectar Spirits Company's Blue Nectar Tequila
Click through to view Blue Nectar Spirits Company's Blue Nectar Tequila
Blue Nectar Spirits Company's Blue Nectar Tequila
Category - Spirits, Tequila, 40% abv
Available - Since October
Location - US, in Michigan and Colorado. For specific outlets, click here
Price - SRP of between US$29.99 and $39.99 per 75cl in Colorado, between $38.99 and $46.96 in Michigan
Distribution - Great Lakes Wine and Spirits in Michigan, Republic National Distributing Company in Colorado
The Blue Nectar Tequila range consists of a Silver variant, a Reposado and a Special Reserve.
The company has plans for national distribution “in progress”.
Michigan-based Blue Nectar Spirits Company was founded by BN Bahadur.
Republic National Distributing Company (RNDC) is set to expand the coverage of two of its region presidents in the US....
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- The new Johnnie Walker ad and today's consumers
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- Scotch whisky sees sales turn corner - SWA head
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research