Product Launch – US: Blue Moon Brewing Company's Blue Moon Winter Abbey Ale, Blue Moon Grand Cru
Blue Moon Brewing Company's Blue Moon Winter Abbey Ale
Blue Moon Brewing Company's Blue Moon Winter Abbey Ale, Blue Moon Grand Cru
Category - Beer, craft ale, 5.7% and 8.2% abv respectively
Available - From 1 November
Location - US
Price - Grand Cru: $8.99 per 75cl bottle
Denver-based Blue Moon Brewing Company is rolling out a new collection of seasonal beers based on its Blue Moon Belgian White-style wheat ale. As well as the Winter Abbey Ale, the company is bringing back its special-edition Blue Moon Grand Cru.
The two beers will be available in ½ barrel kegs, 1/6 barrel kegs, 12oz bottles in six- and 12-packs.
The rest of the new seasonal collection – made up of Spring Blonde Wheat Ale, Summer Honey Wheat Ale and Harvest Pumpkin Ale - will arrive throughout the upcoming year.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Interview - Harviestoun Brewery MD Toby Knowles
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Bacardi recruits ex-News International exec
- Guinness Nigeria sees YTD sales, profits tumble
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends