US: Blue Gold Beverages to acquire Epic Nutrition
Blue Gold Beverages has signed a letter of intent to acquire the assets of Epic Nutrition in the US.
Both parties are in the final stages of the due diligence period. No financial details of the transaction were disclosed.
Epic is a Florida-based producer of energy and sports performance products.
"We ... consider the Epic line of products to be an excellent addition to our line-up given that the American energy drink market is anticipated to reach ... US$19.7bn in 2013," said Blue Gold Beverages' president and CEO, Daniel Solomita.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets