US: Blue Gold Beverages closing on Epic Nutrition
Blue Gold Beverages is closing in on the purchase of Epic Nutrition, it has said.
Blue Gold Beverages announced on Thursday 31 March that it had signed a letter of intent to acquire the assets of Epic Nutrition in the US. Today (7 April), the company said that its due diligence has now been completed and closing is expected within ten days.
"We at Blue Gold Beverages believe that with the acquisition of Epic Nutrition, we are well positioned to be leaders in several of the fastest growing segments in today's speciality beverage industry," said Blue Gold Beverages' president and CEO, Daniel Solomita.
"Epic Nutrition's innovative and trend setting products such as the NRG shot, Goodnight shot, and NRG Pro-N-Go are poised for dramatic growth."
Epic is a Florida-based producer of energy and sports performance products. Financial details behind the deal were not disclosed.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends