UK: Blossom Hill adds sparkle to range
Blossom Hill is extending its UK portfolio. The wine range has announced plans to launch a Sparkling Rosé and a Sparkling White wine.
The additions will be in-store from next month and will be supported by a consumer campaign targeting women's interest, national, online and regional media.
In a statement, Blossom Hill senior brand manager Helen Wright said: "With the addition of the new Sparkling range, Blossom Hill is broadening its offering but its affordable price of GBP6.99 will encourage consumers to enjoy the wines with life's little celebrations whether it be meeting up with friends, a special day or simply the start of the weekend.
"The new range allows Blossom Hill to build on its reputation for quality while remaining accessible for consumers," Wright concluded.
The new additions bring the total number of wines in the range to 18.
The UK premium sparkling wine market is set for further growth, with a number of notable brands looking to capitalise. But, according to Euromonitor International, there is also strong growth potentia...
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Diageo to appeal Parrot Bay UK TV ad ban