USA: Blom Joins Chalone Wine Group as Chief Financial Officer
Shawn Conroy Blom has joined Chalone Wine Group (Nasdaq:CHLN) as its Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, announced President and CEO Thomas B. Selfridge. Most recently, Blom was Chief Financial Officer of Jackson Family Farms, a collection of small, premium wineries owned by Jess Jackson and family, owners of Kendall-Jackson. She joined the Jackson family as controller for Cambria Winery & Vineyard. Before joining the Jackson family, Blom was controller for Sanford Winery for two and a half years. A Certified Public Accountant, Blom worked at KPMG Peat Marwick for six years and at Bank of America as Manager of Accounting in Shareholder and Corporate Reporting. She also worked at Christensen & Drake as Audit and Accounting Manager before joining the wine industry. Blom is a graduate of University of California, Santa Barbara. She lives in Santa Rosa with her husband and two sons.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- US craft beer to hit saturation soon - Koch
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends