USA: Blom Joins Chalone Wine Group as Chief Financial Officer
Shawn Conroy Blom has joined Chalone Wine Group (Nasdaq:CHLN) as its Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, announced President and CEO Thomas B. Selfridge. Most recently, Blom was Chief Financial Officer of Jackson Family Farms, a collection of small, premium wineries owned by Jess Jackson and family, owners of Kendall-Jackson. She joined the Jackson family as controller for Cambria Winery & Vineyard. Before joining the Jackson family, Blom was controller for Sanford Winery for two and a half years. A Certified Public Accountant, Blom worked at KPMG Peat Marwick for six years and at Bank of America as Manager of Accounting in Shareholder and Corporate Reporting. She also worked at Christensen & Drake as Audit and Accounting Manager before joining the wine industry. Blom is a graduate of University of California, Santa Barbara. She lives in Santa Rosa with her husband and two sons.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- With MegaBrew sorted, is MegaBev next? - Research
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Bacardi ups ante in US Havana Club row
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research