US: Bliss secures financial advice for Socko push
Arizona-based Bliss Beverage has teamed up with US financial advisers The Miller Group.
Bliss has secured a formal alliance with Miller, who will provide "financial advisory services" to the soft drinks group.
The two companies will work together to grow Bliss, especially in the second quarter of the year, when the drinks maker will roll out its energy drinks 'Hogan Energy Powered by Socko' and 'Raw Attitude Powered By Socko' across the US. Further details of the agreement were not disclosed.
"The Miller Group is the most ideal organisation to assist Bliss in developing and implementing its ultimate plan to broaden the scope of our successful Socko brand," said Jordan Harwood, president of Bliss.
"Miller's successful Wall Street track record in working with emerging growth and middle-market companies, and their experience working with entrepreneurial management teams played a major role in our selection process."
Rudy Miller, Miller's chairman and CEO, added: "Our firm is extremely pleased to be part of the team that supports Bliss in building and financing a national and international beverage company with the Socko brand as the foundation."
Last year, Bliss secured a multi-year licensing and promotions deal with World Wrestling Entertainment, allowing the company to markets its Socko energy drink using WWE branding.
Premiumisation, health concerns and demographic shifts are likely to be among the key factors influencing the strategies of beverage alcohol companies over the next five years, according to a report f...
Red Bull has taken a hammering from a consumer magazine in Germany....
The American Beverage Association has declared that it spent almost US$200,000 lobbying the federal government in the US in the first half of this year....
The chief legal officers from 29 states have united to condemn alcoholic energy drinks....
Boo Koo Holdings has appointed two new members to its board of directors....
Thai Beverage has posted a drop in Q2 net profit due to recent marketing expenses, but has secured a bank loan to cover costs for the year....
Leading Brands has freed up just under US$10m for the marketing of its drinks brands....
Hansen Natural Corporation will not face any enforcement action from the US Securities and Exchange Commission, following an investigation into the company's historical stock option granting practices...
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future