US: Blavod/Suntory JV to launch Tequila brand
The brand is the first new product to be produced by Diamante Spirits LLC, the joint venture company formed in August this year by Suntory and Blavod.
The JV will produce three varieties of the Tequila - El Diamante del Cielo Blanco, Reposado and Anejo. The Tequilas are made with 100% blue Waeber Agave.
Jeff Hopmayer, CEO of Blavod Extreme Spirits, said: "We are very excited to bring our first new brand from the JV to the market. We anticipate that, with our partner, we will make El Diamante del Cielo a highly competitive international brand within a short timeframe."
Spirits company Blavod Extreme Spirits and the Japanese drinks group Suntory recently announced the formation of a joint venture to develop and market new spirits brands. Chris Brook-Carter spoke with...
Blavod Extreme Spirits is in talks to expand distribution of El Diamante del Cielo Tequila in the US....
Skyy Spirits has secured US distribution rights for a stable of brands owned by Japan's Suntory....
Hayman Distillers has unveiled the first phase of its relaunch for the Scorpion Tequila brand with new packaging for the Gold and Silver variants in the range. ...
Suntory International Corp. is to release three types of shochu in the US....
Blavod Extreme Spirits has agreed to form a joint venture company with Suntory International Corp, the US subsidiary of Suntory Limited. ...
Suntory Ltd is to suspend sales of its Bubbleman Soda Jet soft drink....
Mexico, the US and Canada will sign an accord aimed at boosting the quality of Tequila-based produced outside Mexico, a spokeswoman for supplier's lobby Consejo Regulador del Tequila (CRT) confirmed t...
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends