UK: Blavod secures more US distribution deals
Blavod Extreme Spirits (BES) has announced further placements created by its distributor partners in the US. CVS, the largest retail pharmacy in the US, will carry Blavod Black Vodka at its 220 stores in the state of Indiana, the liquor company said today (30 August). The US Navy has also put Blavod in three of its top stores in Norfolk, Virginia with the idea of eventually expanding distribution to 48 military bases.
Two of the US's largest distributors, Fedway Associates and Southern Wine & Spirits, have agreed to new listings with BES. Fedway will carry Blavod Black Vodka in the state of New Jersey, while Southern has agreed to carry Players Extreme rums in the state of South Carolina following the success of Players Extreme's vodkas in that state.
BES's wine division continues to grow in the US, with Sam's Wine & Spirits, the leading beverage retailer in the world with two locations in Chicago, Illinois and a robust Internet retail site, agreeing to carry Baroncini's Chianti DOCG, Orvieto Classico, Morellino di Scansano and Brunello di Montalcino, Bruno Rocca's Dolcetto d'Alba, Barbera d'Alba and all three Barbaresco wines and Petra's Ebo.
Southern Wine & Spirits in the state of Massachusetts, meanwhile, has agreed to carry Petra and L'Illuminata wines. Southern in the state of Colorado will carry Baroncini, Bruno Rocca, Terpin and Contadi Castaldi. Beverages and More, one of the largest retail chains in the state of California, has committed to carrying Baroncini's Chianti DOCG.
The equivalent of over 9m bottles of Chianti Classico has been seized by Italian authorities from several top Tuscan estates and one man arrested, as part of an investigation into wine fraud....
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly