UK: Blavod seals UK wine agreement
Blavod Extreme Spirits ('BES') has expanded its international wine distribution agreements with the Moretti family and Guido Folonari to include the UK. The agreements include thePetra, Tenuta L'illuminata, and Tenuta San Giorgio brands.
The Moretti family is renowned for its Contadi Castaldi and Bellavista wineries, located in the Franciacorta region of Italy, which is best known for its sparkling wines. Guido Folonari owns the L'illuminata and San Giorgio estates and is a member of the family that started Ruffino.
BES has a diverse portfolio of products on the UK market, including the unique Blavod Black Vodka which is directly owned by BES.
Francesca Moretti said: "We are very pleased with the unique marketing ideas that BES is using to sell our wines in the US. We are delighted to have them start distributing our wine in the UK."
Guido Folonari added: "BES is a great partner is the United States. My wines are receiving excellent attention in that market place and I am looking forward to working with them in the UK."
Jeff Hopmayer, CEO of Blavod Extreme Spirits, said: "BES is honored to be working with the best wine makers in the wine industry, such as the Moretti and Folonari families. We look forward to long relationships with them, and to selling their wines throughout the world."
- Change Your Name Before It's Too Late
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Comment - Wine - Not on the List
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Interview - PepsiCo chief scientific officer
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- Pernod takes 84% stake in Avion Spirits
- Edrington to set up global Travel Retail team