UK: Blavod seals Tuscan distribution deal
Blavod Extreme Spirits has secured a distribution deal to distribute a range of Italian wines. The company said today (24 March) that it has signed an agreement with the Moretti family to distribute wines from its Petra wineries in Tuscany.
Petra, a joint venture between Vittorio Moretti and his daughter Francesca, produces four wines: EBO Val di Cornia DocSuvereto, Quercegobbe Merlot IGT Toscana, Zingari IGT Toscana, and Petra IGT Toscana.
Blavod's Italian wine portfolio also includes Baroncini, Bruno Rocca, L'Illuminata by Guido Folonari, Davide Feresin, Campo Bargello, Franco Terpin, Carron,, Corbera and Vinae Italiae by Wine & Food.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Analysis - Cider's Campaign Gains
- Comment - What on Earth is a Liqueur?
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Pernod Ricard appoints Absolut Vodka VP
- Edrington posts FY profits drop
- Beam Suntory to re-package Courvoisier Cognac
- TWE, Pernod hail China-Aus FTA
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beer, 2014 and the future