US: Blavod seals more distribution deals
Blavod Extreme Spirits (BES) has announced that Southern Wine & Spirits of New York, the largest distributor in the US, would carry its Players Extreme line beginning 1 February in New York City. Southern Wine & Spirits already carries BES' Blavod Black Vodka.
In another deal, United Distributing of Boston will carry the BES wine portfolio in six states - Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, Virginia and North Carolina. Connecticut will also offer the BES wine portfolio in a separate deal with Ace Distributing.
"Southern, United and Ace are some of the most important distributors in the US. We are pleased to further our involvement with them," said Jeff Hopmayer, BES CEO.
"We are very proud of our emerging wine portfolio. Pairing our award-winning wine including Bruno Rocca and Baroncini with these distributors is a win for everyone, especially consumers in these states," Hopmayer added.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages