UK: Blavod reports encouraging results despite tough start
Blavod Black Vodka plc, the owner of the eponymous black vodka Blavod, has announced year end sales up 37% on the back of an increase in marketing. The company recorded a loss of £1.15m for the year compared to a loss of £1.32m last year. In a statement the company said higher volumes were now leading to production efficiencies and cost reductions. It also said that the current year had got off to an encouraging start with April and May sales significantly higher than first quarter of last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials