UK: Blavod founder ups stake
The founder of Blavod Extreme Spirits has upped his holding in the company. Jeffrey Hopmayer has increased his stake in the company by 269,514 ordinary shares to 1,683,657, representing 2.57% of the issued share capital, Blavod said yesterday (7 December).
This follows the settlement of a promissory loan note between Hopmayer and Extreme Beverage Company, LLC.
As a result of the transfer, Extreme Beverage Co has reduced its notifiable interest to 8,469,525 shares, or 12.94% of Blavod Extreme Spirits, including 985,100 shares held as bare trustee for SD Partners, LLC.
Hopmayer's shares in Blavod Extreme Spirits are registered in the name Circle Nominees Ltd.
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- With MegaBrew sorted, is MegaBev next? - Research
- Diageo gets 2016 off to a strong start - Analysis
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- Bacardi ups ante in US Havana Club row
- The US is "the first place I look" - Diageo CEO
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research