UK: Blavod founder ups stake
The founder of Blavod Extreme Spirits has upped his holding in the company. Jeffrey Hopmayer has increased his stake in the company by 269,514 ordinary shares to 1,683,657, representing 2.57% of the issued share capital, Blavod said yesterday (7 December).
This follows the settlement of a promissory loan note between Hopmayer and Extreme Beverage Company, LLC.
As a result of the transfer, Extreme Beverage Co has reduced its notifiable interest to 8,469,525 shares, or 12.94% of Blavod Extreme Spirits, including 985,100 shares held as bare trustee for SD Partners, LLC.
Hopmayer's shares in Blavod Extreme Spirits are registered in the name Circle Nominees Ltd.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK