UK: Blavod Black Vodka opens new export markets
Blavod Extreme Spirits has secured distribution for its namesake black vodka in two emerging spirits markets - Peru and Vietnam.
The UK-based group has signed deals with Peru's Liquid Company and Vietnamese firm New Century Vietnam Co. for Blavod Black Vodka.
Jeff Hopmayer, chief executive of Blavod Extreme Spirits, said today (25 January): "It is our goal to continue to penetrate additional markets across the world, developing a widespread consumer following."
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- United Spirits bids for distribution deal approval
- Gruppo Campari US unit head steps down
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018