UK: Blavod Black Vodka opens new export markets
Blavod Extreme Spirits has secured distribution for its namesake black vodka in two emerging spirits markets - Peru and Vietnam.
The UK-based group has signed deals with Peru's Liquid Company and Vietnamese firm New Century Vietnam Co. for Blavod Black Vodka.
Jeff Hopmayer, chief executive of Blavod Extreme Spirits, said today (25 January): "It is our goal to continue to penetrate additional markets across the world, developing a widespread consumer following."
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015