UK: Blavod acquires rights to Babco spirits
Blavod Black Vodka, the owner of the Blavod vodka brand, has acquired the UK distribution network of drinks company Babco Europe, along with the UK rights its energy spirit Agwa, Mickey Finn, a flavoured schnapps, and TJ's Rosas, a Tequila cream liquor. Blavod will pay £300,000 and issue an initial 450,000 shares to acquire the rights. Further shares up to a maximum 950,000 will be allocated dependent upon performance, the company said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down