UK: Blackwood introduces lime to 2006 Vintage Dry Gin
Scottish drinks company Blackwood Distillers has launched its 2006 Vintage Dry Gin - with twist - in the UK.
The spirit, which has been augmented by a hint of lime citrus, is now available in the country, Blackwood said today (20 April). The gin, which includes lime peel, coriander, meadowsweet, mint, sea pink and angelica, is available in selected off-trade retailers for GBP15.99 (US$32).
Blackwood creative director Tara Benson said: "Overall the new vintage's flavour is a wonderful evolution of the much-loved 2005 vintage."
Founded in 2002, Blackwood Distillers currently exports to 34 countries.
Acquisitions have transformed CL Financial from the owner of one very famous but small-scale bitters brand into a player on the world spirits stage. Having recently shored up two contrasting acquisiti...
In her first monthly column for just-drinks, renowned spirits journalist Patience Gould looks ahead to what 2007 has in store for the major international spirits producers....
The Indian spirits sector has undoubted growth potential, on the back of a growing economy, an expanding middle class and rising disposable income but international companies face many obstacles as th...
Independent spirits company William Grant & Sons has appointed Simon Hunt as managing director of William Grant & Sons North America and Mexico and president of WGS USA, with effect from 15 October....
Peak Spirits has launched the first USDA-certified organic dry gin distilled in the US under its CapRock label....
Vin & Sprit has updated the look of the bottle for its Plymouth Gin Navy Strength brand in the UK....
Pernod Ricard USA is looking to emphasise the 'London-ness' of its Beefeater London Dry Gin brand in the US....
Pernod Ricard USA will introduce a host of special value-added packs for its brands in the US for the coming holiday season....
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Why Vietnam is the next beer battleground
- Brown-Forman's Q1 performance by region, brand
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- ASA bans Diageo's Captain Morgan UK ad
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Staying in the Mix: The Global Concentrates Market in 2016