Blackheart rum teams up with Playboy
Blackheart rum has been an advertising partner with the Playboy brand for about two years
Heaven Hill has announced a tie-up between its Blackheart spiced rum brand and Playboy Enterprises to launch a special-edition bottle.
The limited-edition rum is to show the Blackheart character re-imagined as a Playboy Playmate in bunny costume. Blackheart Playboy Edition will be available in the US during autumn 2015.
The launch is to be supported by advertising and promotion, including a full-page insertion in Playboy magazine, digital appearances on Playboy.com and Playboy social media, and at events such as a Halloween party at Playboy’s Bar Fifty Three in Hollywood.
Blackheart rum has been an advertising partner with Playboy's various platforms, including the magazine and Playboy.com for about two years.
Matt Nordby, Playboy Enterprises’ president of global licensing, said: "The specially-curated rum epitomises an edgy, bold lifestyle which is aligned with the Playboy brand heritage, and is designed to appeal to both current and new generations of rum drinkers."
Vodka is an alcoholic beverage that comprises water and ethanol and contains 35%-40% alcohol by volume....
Heaven Hill has launched a bottled-in-bond brandy from California....
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- US craft beer growth slows again - IRI figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits