UK: Black Tower ups advertising campaign
Black Tower is to receive an advertising boost in the UK in the coming months. Starting this month and running to Christmas, the new campaign will reach well over half of the brand's identified and measured total converter audience more than 3½ times each, providing support to retailers in the prime festive sales season, Reh Kendermann, now responsible for Black Tower's marketing and sales strategy, said yesterday (7 September).
The campaign will feature in The News of The World Sunday magazine, as well as the Sunday Mirror's Celebs on Sunday. OK, Now, Closer and Pick Me Up magazines also feature heavily in the brand's strongest ever women's press campaign.
"Since Reh Kendermann has taken up responsibility this summer for all marketing and sales strategy for Black Tower, we have been able to provide a new sales and marketing impetus to the brand," said Hans Berktold, joint managing director Reh Kendermann. "More investment has been made in above and below the line support, including even greater PR activity at target consumer lifestyle events. Our team is highly enthusiastic, and we are already seeing an upward trend in sales."
"The new Pinot Grigio and Rosé styles coupled with the distinctive Black Tower pack have substantially broadened the brand's appeal to attract substantial new sales," Berktold added.
Black Tower introduced its new Pinot Grigio style this summer.
I'm not one naturally to side with the hugely rich and influential, but I can't help but feel a twinge of sympathy for those members of the Taittinger clan who wanted to keep the family business. Alas...
The last month has seen the launch of two prestige wines from South Africa, not hitherto a region renowned for super-premium offerings. But if these two take off, Chris Losh expects to see more super-...
A new public relations agency has been appointed for two of Coors Brewing Company's beer brands....
Sweden's state-owned retail monopoly Systembolaget is launching an SEK8m (US$960,000) ad campaign to defend its hold on alcohol sales in the country....
Interbrew UK has poached two marketing managers from rival brewers....
Anheuser-Busch is to follow the US launch of its B(E) beer by rolling out the brand in the UK....
Cobra Beer has announced plans to launch Cobra Lower Cal/Lower Carb in the UK....
Interbrew UK has announced plans to launch a new speciality beer....
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Alcohol brands and the 'better-for-you' trend
- Ten ways to successfully target older consumers
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Heineken's YTD performance by region - Focus
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD results - Preview
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends