US: Bitter Truth portfolio to launch in US
German bitters company The Bitter Truth is to launch its products in the US through a partnership with Domaine Select Wine Estates (DSWE).
The first shipment will arrive in the country later this month and will be handled through DSWE's Classic and Vintage Artisanal Spirits Portfolio.
All bitters are priced at US$15.95 for a 200ml bottle.
The initial US launch will be in 16 states including California, New York, Florida and Texas.
Founded in 2006 by mixologists Stephan Berg and Alexander Hauck, The Bitter Truth portfolio includes Celery Bitters, Old Time Aromatic Bitters, Orange Bitters, Lemon Bitters, as well as the Bittermens Xocolatl Mole and Grapefruit Bitters.
Company co-founder Stephan Berg said: "Finding the right importing and distribution partner has been our greatest challenge. The Classic and Vintage Artisanal Spirits Portfolio has the background in speciality spirits and nationwide reach that we need in order to make this a success."
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part II
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends