US: Birkedal Hartmann unveils Conjure Cognac
Cognac house Birkedal Hartmann is to launch a Cognac for the US market, in collaboration with US rap artist Chris "Ludacris" Bridges.
Conjure is the result of a collaboration with artist Ludacris and master blender Philippe Tiffon, the company said today (4 August).
The Cognac will be available in a 750ml size for a suggested retail price of US$32.99. It will be available in select bars, restaurants and online outlets from September.
Cognac has a long association with the hip-hop and rap music scene. Last year, Busta Rhymes made it to the top five of the American rap charts with his song "Pass the Courvoisier".
The one consistent prediction coming from everyone's crystal ball is that 2010 is going to be a tough year for the global wine industry. Chris Losh, however, believes that the next 12 months will stil...
The Cognac market has not surprisingly been affected by the global economic downturn, but, according to a new report from IWSR/just-drinks, Asian markets have proved relatively resilient, compensating...
Cognac exports dropped 12% by volume in 2009, but staged a mini-recovery in the last few months of the year, new figures show....
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends