UK: Biovite launches Low Gi shake
Diet products specialist Biovite has launched a shake beverage called X-Vite Low Gi Shake, aimed at those looking to switch to a low Gi (glycaemic index) diet.
X-Vite Low Gi Shake has a glycaemic index of just 34, says Biovite. The company claims the product could help you lose up to 10lbs in just three weeks with no hunger pangs, sugar cravings or waning energy levels.
The vanilla-flavoured shake combines vitamins and minerals with Omega 3, whey protein, calcium, and fibres such as oat beta glucan, known for their slow release properties.
The product is being sold online at www.thinkweightloss.com or through telesales, retailing at GBP29.95 (US$56.71) for 14 servings, plus postage and packing of GBP2.50.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part II: Beer & Cider
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018