UK: Biovite launches Low Gi shake
Diet products specialist Biovite has launched a shake beverage called X-Vite Low Gi Shake, aimed at those looking to switch to a low Gi (glycaemic index) diet.
X-Vite Low Gi Shake has a glycaemic index of just 34, says Biovite. The company claims the product could help you lose up to 10lbs in just three weeks with no hunger pangs, sugar cravings or waning energy levels.
The vanilla-flavoured shake combines vitamins and minerals with Omega 3, whey protein, calcium, and fibres such as oat beta glucan, known for their slow release properties.
The product is being sold online at www.thinkweightloss.com or through telesales, retailing at GBP29.95 (US$56.71) for 14 servings, plus postage and packing of GBP2.50.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory