UK: Biovite launches Low Gi shake
Diet products specialist Biovite has launched a shake beverage called X-Vite Low Gi Shake, aimed at those looking to switch to a low Gi (glycaemic index) diet.
X-Vite Low Gi Shake has a glycaemic index of just 34, says Biovite. The company claims the product could help you lose up to 10lbs in just three weeks with no hunger pangs, sugar cravings or waning energy levels.
The vanilla-flavoured shake combines vitamins and minerals with Omega 3, whey protein, calcium, and fibres such as oat beta glucan, known for their slow release properties.
The product is being sold online at www.thinkweightloss.com or through telesales, retailing at GBP29.95 (US$56.71) for 14 servings, plus postage and packing of GBP2.50.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Interview - Harviestoun Brewery MD Toby Knowles
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Guinness Nigeria sees YTD sales, profits tumble
- Bacardi recruits ex-News International exec
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends