Biog - Steve Lewis, chief executive of Majestic Wine
Steve Lewis, chief executive of Majestic Wine
Steve Lewis, 47, was educated at Bournemouth Grammar School. He then went on to study modern history at UCL.
He began his career with Majestic in 1985 as a graduate trainee at the Clapham store. Progressing from store manager to regional manager, he was then promoted to retail director in 1991. Lewis joined the Majestic board in 1998 and has been the chief executive of Majestic Wine since August 2008.
Lewis is married with three daughters and lives in Hampshire and Marylebone, London. Not surprisingly, he has a keen interest in wine and enjoys good food and dining out.
For relaxation, Lewis enjoys walking in the South Downs, clay shooting and adventurous travel.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018