Biog - Steve Lewis, chief executive of Majestic Wine
Steve Lewis, chief executive of Majestic Wine
Steve Lewis, 47, was educated at Bournemouth Grammar School. He then went on to study modern history at UCL.
He began his career with Majestic in 1985 as a graduate trainee at the Clapham store. Progressing from store manager to regional manager, he was then promoted to retail director in 1991. Lewis joined the Majestic board in 1998 and has been the chief executive of Majestic Wine since August 2008.
Lewis is married with three daughters and lives in Hampshire and Marylebone, London. Not surprisingly, he has a keen interest in wine and enjoys good food and dining out.
For relaxation, Lewis enjoys walking in the South Downs, clay shooting and adventurous travel.
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- This week in spirits & wine
- Poland warning sends Stock Spirits shares tumbling
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts