Biog - Steve Lewis, chief executive of Majestic Wine
Steve Lewis, chief executive of Majestic Wine
Steve Lewis, 47, was educated at Bournemouth Grammar School. He then went on to study modern history at UCL.
He began his career with Majestic in 1985 as a graduate trainee at the Clapham store. Progressing from store manager to regional manager, he was then promoted to retail director in 1991. Lewis joined the Majestic board in 1998 and has been the chief executive of Majestic Wine since August 2008.
Lewis is married with three daughters and lives in Hampshire and Marylebone, London. Not surprisingly, he has a keen interest in wine and enjoys good food and dining out.
For relaxation, Lewis enjoys walking in the South Downs, clay shooting and adventurous travel.
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Inver House Distillers posts FY profits leap
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research