Biog - Steve Lewis, chief executive of Majestic Wine
Steve Lewis, chief executive of Majestic Wine
Steve Lewis, 47, was educated at Bournemouth Grammar School. He then went on to study modern history at UCL.
He began his career with Majestic in 1985 as a graduate trainee at the Clapham store. Progressing from store manager to regional manager, he was then promoted to retail director in 1991. Lewis joined the Majestic board in 1998 and has been the chief executive of Majestic Wine since August 2008.
Lewis is married with three daughters and lives in Hampshire and Marylebone, London. Not surprisingly, he has a keen interest in wine and enjoys good food and dining out.
For relaxation, Lewis enjoys walking in the South Downs, clay shooting and adventurous travel.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- US spirits pricing went "a little high" - Diageo
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Diageo H1 sales flatline as Q2 improves
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research