US: Big Wood Brewery unveils beer can range
Big Wood Brewery has moved into aluminium
Big Wood Brewery has launched four of its craft beers in cans as the category continues its expansion into aluminium.
Jack Savage, Morning Wood, Bark Bite and Bad Axe are now available in Rexam 16oz cans, Chicago's Big Wood Brewery said yesterday (12 August). The move follows Michigan-based Arcadia Ales launching more of its craft beer brands in aluminium cans last year, and the release of The Boston Beer Co's “Sam Can” for its Samuel Adams brand in February.
Big Wood president Jason Medvec said: “Cans provide complete protection from light that helps preserve freshness. They also offer us a lot more space to tell our branding story.”
In this, the final part of just-drinks' management briefing for January, Euromonitor takes a look at what the year ahead has in store for the global brewing industry....
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?