US: Big spenders gear up for Super Bowl 2002
The US Super Bowl will once again be offering advertisers access to a huge viewing public when it airs on February 3rd - but at a cost. A 30-second slot during the game will cost an advertiser $2 million, making it one of the most expensive advertising opportunities in the world. While no details of who is to be featured have officially been released, one company figuring prominently will be the beer giant, Anheuser-Busch. Bud Light will reportedly be highly visible during the first quarter and the group has a total of five minutes' advertising planned during the broadcast as a whole, costing it a cool $20 million. A-B is also the official malt beverage sponsor of the match for the 14th successive year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018