US: Big spenders gear up for Super Bowl 2002
The US Super Bowl will once again be offering advertisers access to a huge viewing public when it airs on February 3rd - but at a cost. A 30-second slot during the game will cost an advertiser $2 million, making it one of the most expensive advertising opportunities in the world. While no details of who is to be featured have officially been released, one company figuring prominently will be the beer giant, Anheuser-Busch. Bud Light will reportedly be highly visible during the first quarter and the group has a total of five minutes' advertising planned during the broadcast as a whole, costing it a cool $20 million. A-B is also the official malt beverage sponsor of the match for the 14th successive year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Brexit "not a big deal" for Scotch - Diageo CEO
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends