US: Big spenders gear up for Super Bowl 2002
The US Super Bowl will once again be offering advertisers access to a huge viewing public when it airs on February 3rd - but at a cost. A 30-second slot during the game will cost an advertiser $2 million, making it one of the most expensive advertising opportunities in the world. While no details of who is to be featured have officially been released, one company figuring prominently will be the beer giant, Anheuser-Busch. Bud Light will reportedly be highly visible during the first quarter and the group has a total of five minutes' advertising planned during the broadcast as a whole, costing it a cool $20 million. A-B is also the official malt beverage sponsor of the match for the 14th successive year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research