CANADA: Big Rock unveils monthly distribution
Canadian beer maker Big Rock Brewery has confirmed this month's distribution payment.
The brewer's income trust, which owns all of Big Rock's shares, said on Friday (20 April) that C$0.13 (U$0.12) will be paid per trust unit on 15 May. The payment will be made to shareholders of record on 30 April.
The trust units will commence trading on an ex-dividend basis this Thursday (26 April), the trust added.
The craft brewer is based in Calgary in the Canadian province of Alberta.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages