CANADA: Big Rock trust unveils distribution
The trustees of Canadian beer maker Big Rock Brewery have declared its latest monthly distribution.
Big Rock Brewery Income Trust, which owns all of the securities in the brewer, said yesterday (21 February) that a distribution of C$0.11 (US$0.09) per trust unit will be paid on 15 March to unitholders of record on 28 February.
Based in the Canadian city of Calgary, Big Rock produces only unpasteurised beer, which, the brewer says, boosts the flavour profile of its beers.
Its brands include Grasshöpper Wheat Ale and Warthog Cream Ale.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report