CANADA: Big Rock monthly distribution raised
Big Rock Brewery Income Trust is to increase its monthly cash distribution. The trust said yesterday (11 April) that the increase of C$0.01 to C$0.11 per trust unit will take effect for the 16 May distribution paid to all unitholders of record on 29 April.
The increase results in an annualised distribution of C$1.32 per trust unit. The trust units will commence trading on an ex-dividend basis 27 April.
The trust owns all of the securities of Big Rock Brewery and receives all cash flow available for distribution from the business of Big Rock.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages