CANADA: Big Rock monthly distribution announced
Canadian beer maker Big Rock Brewery has confirmed this month's distribution payment.
The brewer's income trust, which owns all of Big Rock's shares, said yesterday (22 January) that C$0.11 (US$0.09) will be paid per trust unit on 15 February. The payment will be made to shareholders of record on 31 January.
The trust units will commence trading on an ex-dividend basis next Monday (29 January), the trust added.
The craft brewer is based in Calgary in the Canadian province of Alberta.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Sustainability in Wine - Part II
- just the Ten - Top Analyses of 2014
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Coca-Cola Co promotes CEO's assistant to sales job
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018