CANADA: Big Rock monthly distribution announced
Canadian beer maker Big Rock Brewery has confirmed this month's distribution payment.
The brewer's income trust, which owns all of Big Rock's shares, said yesterday (21 December) that C$0.11 (US$0.09) will be paid per trust unit on 15 January. The payment will be made to shareholders of record on 31 December.
The trust units will commence trading on an ex-dividend basis on Wednesday (27 December), the trust added.
The craft brewer is based in Calgary in the Canadian province of Alberta.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory