CANADA: Big Rock monthly distribution announced
Canadian beer maker Big Rock Brewery has confirmed this month's distribution payment.
The brewer's income trust, which owns all of Big Rock's shares, said yesterday (21 December) that C$0.11 (US$0.09) will be paid per trust unit on 15 January. The payment will be made to shareholders of record on 31 December.
The trust units will commence trading on an ex-dividend basis on Wednesday (27 December), the trust added.
The craft brewer is based in Calgary in the Canadian province of Alberta.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World