CANADA: Big Rock dividend details released
Big Rock Brewery has confirmed details of its latest monthly dividend.
The Canada-based craft brewer, which earlier this month posted a Q2 fall in net income to C$1.5m compared to C$1.8m a year earlier, said late last week that its income trust will pay a distribution of $0.09 per trust unit.
Payment will be made on 15 September to unitholders of record on 31 August. The trust units will commence trading on an ex-dividend basis on 27 August.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review