CANADA: Big Rock dividend details released
Big Rock Brewery has confirmed details of its latest monthly dividend.
The Canada-based craft brewer, which earlier this month posted a Q2 fall in net income to C$1.5m compared to C$1.8m a year earlier, said late last week that its income trust will pay a distribution of $0.09 per trust unit.
Payment will be made on 15 September to unitholders of record on 31 August. The trust units will commence trading on an ex-dividend basis on 27 August.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk