CANADA: Big Rock cash distribution announced
Big Rock Brewery Income Trust has announced a distribution of C$0.09 per trust unit.
The payment will be made on 15 December to unit-holders of record on 30 November. The trust units will commence trading on an ex-dividend basis 26 November.
The trust is an unincorporated open-ended limited purpose trust established under the laws of the Province of Alberta. The trust owns all of the securities of Big Rock Brewery which entitles it to receive all cash flow available for distribution from the business of Big Rock, after debt service payments, maintenance capital expenditures and other cash requirements.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits