CANADA: Big Rock Brewery unveils lime lager
Big Rock Brewery has unveiled a Lime Light Lager for the US market.
From today (19 June), Big Rock Lime Light Lager will be available in Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba, the company said.
Bill McKenzie, vice president of sales and marketing at the brewery, said: "Loyal Big Rock drinkers across Canada have come to expect exciting new brands from us and we feel that Big Rock Lime delivers on this expectation. It is a refreshing, light lager with a touch of lime and it really compliments our existing family of beers."
Big Rock Lime Light contains 4% alcohol by volume and is available in glass bottles, cans and draft.
Last month, the company confirmed details of its latest monthly share payment. The Canadian-based craft brewer said that its income trust will pay C$0.09 per trust unit for May.
The trust units commenced trading on an ex-dividend basis on 28 May.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Will Remy come off worse in China Cognac recovery?
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp