CANADA: Big Rock Brewery readies dividend
Big Rock Brewery will make its latest dividend payment next month
Big Rock Brewery has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The Canadian brewer said late yesterday (18 June) that it will pay CAD0.20 (US$0.20) per share. The dividend will be paid on 16 July to shareholders of record on 29 June.
Shares will start trading on an ex-dividend basis on 27 June, Big Rock said.
In March, the company saw its founder, Ed McNally, step down from the CEO position. While he will continue as board chairman, McNally retired, to be replaced by Robert Sartor.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research