CANADA: Big Rock Brewery okays October payment
Big Rock Brewery has confirmed details of this month's share payment.
The Canadian-based craft brewer, whose monthly payments are organised by Big Rock Brewery Income Trust, said yesterday (23 October) that a distribution of C$0.09 per trust unit will be paid on 14 November to unitholders of record on 31 October.
The trust units will commence trading on an ex-dividend basis on 29 October, Big Rock said.
In August, the brewer posted falling sales and profits for its second quarter. Net sales revenues for the period reached C$10.4m (US$9.7m) compared to C$10.6m a year earlier. This resulted in a fall in net income to C$1.5m compared to C$1.8m in the second quarter last year.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends