CANADA: Big Rock Brewery Ltd. year end results
Big Rock Brewery Ltd., (NASDAQ: BEERF; TSE: BR) today announced its results for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2000. Big Rock achieved volume growth of 18.4% from 99,623 hectolitres to 117,918 hectolitres.Strong growth occurred in both the home market of Alberta and in other provinces (British Columbia, Saskatchewan and Ontario).This growth - particularly in Alberta - can be attributed to the launch of the new lager product Kold in May, 1999. This product accounted for 16.0% of the 18.4% growth. Other factors that contributed to volume growth were new advertising and marketing initiatives, new packaging and increases in sales personnel.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Heineken adds to UK on-trade footprint
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research