CANADA: Big Rock Brewery Ltd. year end results
Big Rock Brewery Ltd., (NASDAQ: BEERF; TSE: BR) today announced its results for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2000. Big Rock achieved volume growth of 18.4% from 99,623 hectolitres to 117,918 hectolitres.Strong growth occurred in both the home market of Alberta and in other provinces (British Columbia, Saskatchewan and Ontario).This growth - particularly in Alberta - can be attributed to the launch of the new lager product Kold in May, 1999. This product accounted for 16.0% of the 18.4% growth. Other factors that contributed to volume growth were new advertising and marketing initiatives, new packaging and increases in sales personnel.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director