CANADA: Big Rock Brewery Ltd. year end results
Big Rock Brewery Ltd., (NASDAQ: BEERF; TSE: BR) today announced its results for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2000. Big Rock achieved volume growth of 18.4% from 99,623 hectolitres to 117,918 hectolitres.Strong growth occurred in both the home market of Alberta and in other provinces (British Columbia, Saskatchewan and Ontario).This growth - particularly in Alberta - can be attributed to the launch of the new lager product Kold in May, 1999. This product accounted for 16.0% of the 18.4% growth. Other factors that contributed to volume growth were new advertising and marketing initiatives, new packaging and increases in sales personnel.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- PepsiCo appoints W Europe, S Africa Tropicana GM