CANADA: Big Rock Brewery Ltd. year end results
Big Rock Brewery Ltd., (NASDAQ: BEERF; TSE: BR) today announced its results for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2000. Big Rock achieved volume growth of 18.4% from 99,623 hectolitres to 117,918 hectolitres.Strong growth occurred in both the home market of Alberta and in other provinces (British Columbia, Saskatchewan and Ontario).This growth - particularly in Alberta - can be attributed to the launch of the new lager product Kold in May, 1999. This product accounted for 16.0% of the 18.4% growth. Other factors that contributed to volume growth were new advertising and marketing initiatives, new packaging and increases in sales personnel.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- This week in spirits & wine
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts