CANADA: Big Rock Brewery lines up dividend payment
Big Rock Brewery is on the look-out for a second production facility in Canada
Big Rock Brewery has confirmed details of its latest share dividend.
The Canadian company said late yesterday (18 September) that it will pay CAD0.20 per share on 15 October. Payment will be made to shareholders of record on 30 September, with the shares set to commence trading on an ex-dividend basis on 26 September.
Earlier this month, Big Rock confirmed its intention to set up a second brewery in Canada. The firm is looking for a facility in British Columbia, to “ensure full participation in the incredibly vibrant craft beer scene” in the western province.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- Sustainability in Spirits - Part I
- Will Craft Brewers be Tempted by Private Equity?
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller
- Diageo unveils sixth Johnnie Walker House in Asia