CANADA: Big Rock Brewery goes incorporated
Big Rock Brewery has completed its conversion into a publicly-listed company.
The Canadian brewer said earlier this week that it has de-listed its trust units and listed its shares on the Toronto Stock Exchange as of today (7 January).
Big Rock Brewery Inc's common shares will trade under the symbol 'BR', while the trust units, currently trading under the symbol 'BR.UN', will delist. The firm's shareholders and Canada's court system approved the move last month.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends