CANADA: Big Rock Brewery goes incorporated
Big Rock Brewery has completed its conversion into a publicly-listed company.
The Canadian brewer said earlier this week that it has de-listed its trust units and listed its shares on the Toronto Stock Exchange as of today (7 January).
Big Rock Brewery Inc's common shares will trade under the symbol 'BR', while the trust units, currently trading under the symbol 'BR.UN', will delist. The firm's shareholders and Canada's court system approved the move last month.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits