CANADA: Big Rock Brewery fills CFO vacancy
Big Rock Brewery's new CFO will assume the position next week
Big Rock Brewery has confirmed details of its new CFO.
The Canadian craft brewer, which saw Dwayne Dubois step down from the position in July, said yesterday (3 October) that Barbara Feit will assume the role on 11 October.
Feit has been providing consulting services in the energy segment prior to joining Big Rock, and had held the role of VP finance and corporate services with BG Group's Canadian branch until its closure last year. She has also previously worked with Direct Energy and TransAlta Corporation.
"Barbara has joined Big Rock with the right experiences and background to ensure Big Rock's continued growth and profitability well into the next decade," said Big Rock's CEO & founder, Ed McNally.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015