CANADA: Big Rock Brewery details December payment
Big Rock Brewery has confirmed details of its latest monthly share payment.
The Canadian company said yesterday (22 December) that its income trust will pay a distribution of C$0.09 per trust unit for this month.
The payment will be made on 15 Januaryto unitholders of record on 31 December, Big Rock said.
The trust units will commence trading on an ex-dividend basis from 29 December.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Coca-Cola Co promotes North America chief
- Bacardi widens Craigellachie footprint to Asia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets